The next Laughter Yoga Leader Training is April 11, 12, & 13, 2014
- Friday 7:00- 9:00PM * FREE EVENT! Open to all Registration @ 6:30PM.
- Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Attend the next Laughter Yoga Leader Training in Vancouver in April 2014, and become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in the Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter.
You will learn:
- The physical, emotional and social benefits of laughter
- How to simulate laughter to stimulate laughter
- To release and unleash your own personal laughter
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga
- The science of smiling and laughter’s great health benefits
- The fundamentals of leading a laughter session
- How to start and market your own Laughter Club
- To adapt Laughter exercises to use in your personal and professional life (corporate, non-profit, health care, seniors, etc.)
- Seia Roots (Community Educator, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, Laughter Wellness Teacher, Smiling Yogi Facilitator) connects people with skills to improve their lives and the way they interact with others. As an introvert, she resisted invitations to Laughter Yoga until a friend brought it to her in 2009. Surprised by the immediate effects of laughter on her well-being, Laughter Yoga quickly became a regular part of Seia’s yoga practice. Training with Farah Moolji Nazarali, in 2010, Seia became a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in the Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga, and in 2013 received certifications for Laughter Yoga Teacher and Laughter Wellness Teacher, training with Sebastien Gendry. Seia looks forward to co-faciliating the twice yearly Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings and hopes to see you there!
- Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat (PhD, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher) has a deep passion for making a difference in people’s lives through work. He provides individual and group counselling for students at SFU’s Health and Counselling Services. His counselling background and interest in mental, physical and emotional wellness led him to Laughter Yoga in 2007. His work in Laughter Yoga has caught the attention of media including Maclean’s magazine, Simon Fraser University News, and Global BC Television. Check out the article about Kasim in SFU News http://www.sfu.ca/sfunews/
- Watch Kasim’s latest youtube video about Laughter Yoga!
- Early Bird: (sign up by March 31st, 2014) $349
- Early Bird + Friend Special: Sign up with a friend (by March 31st), and pay $261.75 each (25% off) – total for both of $523.50
- Regular rate: (after March 31st) $395
- Friend Special: (after March 31st) Sign up with a friend and pay $296.25 each (25% off) – total for both of $592.50
- All cancelations are subject to a $50 fee
To register or for more information please contact email@example.com