Be part of the global movement for health, joy, and world peace!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
with Laughter Yoga International!
Attend the next Laughter Yoga Leader Training in Vancouver in October 2014, (dates to be posted soon!) and become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter.
You will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session
- How to start your own community Laughter Club or Laughter sessions (healthy-workplace, non-profit, healthcare, seniors etc.)
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal and professional life
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise.
This training is offered by Soaring Life Training. Facilitators for the weekend training are Kasim Al-Mashat and Seia Roots.
- Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat (PhD, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher) has a deep passion for making a difference in people’s lives through his work. He provides individual and group counselling. His counselling background and interest in mental, physical and emotional wellness led him to Laughter Yoga in 2007. Kasim trained with Dr. Madan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga, and became a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher. His work in Laughter Yoga has caught the attention of media including Maclean’s magazine, Simon Fraser University News, Global BC Television, and TELUS Optic TV. Check out the article about Kasim in SFU News http://www.sfu.ca/sfunews/stories/just-for-laughs-laughter-yoga.html
Watch Kasim’s latest youtube video about Laughter Yoga!
- Seia Roots (Mental Health Educator, Certified Laughter Yoga/Wellness Teacher) has been leading workshops on health and healing and community support for the past eight years. Drawing on her background in mental health and expressive arts, Seia enjoys exploring and expanding the benefits of Laughter Yoga. As a form of expressive play, Laughter Yoga encourages flexible, creative and authentic ways of connecting with the world. Seia thoroughly enjoys co-faciliating the twice yearly Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings , is super excited to be laughing with Kasim again and hopes to laugh with you too!