Be part of the global movement for health, joy, and world peace!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
with Laughter Yoga International!
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training!
November 5th & 6th, 9am-5pm
(See registration details below)
October 14th, 7-9pm
Everyone is welcome at the Free Friday night Event! – Musical Guest
Would you like to join us at the bi-annual FREE Laughter Yoga and live music event?
- Join the FREE portion of the bi-annual Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- Learn and experience laughter in a whole new way!
- No previous yoga experience needed
Doors open at 6:30 The Centre for Peace, 1806 W. 15th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6J 2M3
Note: We will place balloons near the entrance of the building and put up signs and balloons to guide you.
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Weekend Payment and registration details below.
- Sign up for the training before October 15th to get the early bird rate!
- Are you a previously Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and would like to join us for the fun training weekend? Saturday $75 or Saturday & Sunday $100. Sunday only, not an option.
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter. Graduates receive a Certificate from Dr. Madan Kataria’s Laughter Yoga International.
Parkgate Recreation Centre
3625 Banff Court,
North Vancouver, V7H 2Z8
2nd Floor Multipurpose room (R125)
We will place balloons near the entrance of the building and put up signs and balloons to guide you.
* New Laughter Yogis getting certified are asked to attend the Friday night Event. Please note Friday Night Event is in a different location.
You will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session
- How to lead your own community Laughter Club or Laughter sessions (healthy-workplace, healthcare, seniors etc.)
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal and professional life
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise
This training is offered by Soaring Life Training. Facilitators for the weekend training are Kasim Al-Mashat and Seia Roots.
- Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat (PhD, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher) has a deep passion for making a difference in people’s lives through his work. He provides individual and group counselling. His counselling background and interest in mental, physical and emotional wellness led him to Laughter Yoga in 2007. Kasim trained with Dr. Madan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga, and became a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher. His work in Laughter Yoga has caught the attention of media including Maclean’s magazine, Simon Fraser University News, Global BC Television, and TELUS Optic TV. Check out the article about Kasim in SFU News http://www.sfu.ca/sfunews/stories/just-for-laughs-laughter-yoga.html
- Watch Kasim’s latest youtube video about Laughter Yoga!
- Seia Roots (Mental Health Educator, Certified Laughter Yoga/Wellness Teacher) has been leading workshops on health and healing and community support for the past eight years. Drawing on her background in mental health and expressive arts, Seia enjoys exploring and expanding the benefits of Laughter Yoga. As a form of expressive play, Laughter Yoga encourages flexible, creative and authentic ways of connecting with the world. Seia thoroughly enjoys co-facilitating the twice yearly Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings. She is super-excited to be laughing with Kasim again and hopes to laugh with you too!
- Individual $349
- Sign up with a friend and get 20% off each $279.20*
Regular (October 15th or later, 2016)
- Individual $395
- Sign up with a friend and get 20% off each $316*
*Friend Rate only applicable for 2 friends paying Training Rate (not returning leader).
Cancellations are subject to $50 fee.
- Interact e-transfer (preferred), cash or cheque
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions to send the interact e-transfer
- To fill out a registration form please email us: email@example.com
Thank you for sharing your laughter!
Please note: On off the chance that the training is cancelled or postponed, registrants will receive an email to this effect no later than 7 days before the training. Travellers – please ensure accommodations/transportation have cancellation policies with flexibility minimum 7-days (5 business days) before your booking.