Be part of the global movement for health, joy, and world peace!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
with Laughter Yoga International!
- Friday 7:00- 9:00PM * FREE EVENT! Open to all Registration @ 6:30PM
* Featuring Musical Guest Theda Phoenix. Check out her website http://www.thedaphoenix.com/
- Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Scroll down to register now!
Location: The Canadian Memorial Centre for Peace 1825 West 16th (near Burrard) Vancouver. Free parking!
Attend the next Laughter Yoga Leader Training in Vancouver in April 2014, and become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter.
You will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session
- How to start and market your own Laughter Club (healthy-workplace, non-profit, healthcare, seniors etc.)
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal and professional life
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise.
Seia Roots (Mental Health Educator, Certified Laughter Yoga/Wellness Teacher) has been leading workshops on health and healing and community support for the past eight years. Drawing on her background in mental health and expressive arts, Seia enjoys exploring and expanding the benefits of Laughter Yoga. As a form of expressive play, Laughter Yoga encourages flexible, creative and authentic ways of connecting with the world. Seia thoroughly enjoys co-faciliating the twice yearly Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings and hopes to laugh with you there!
Megan Greenberg is a Laughter Yoga Leader trained in Dr. Kataria’s School Of Laughter Yoga. Megan is continuously astonished by the stressbusting and joy-enhancing power of Laughter and its many health benefits for body, mind and spirit. Megan brings a wealth of experience from her 15 years of public speaking and motivational trainings and is always thrilled to connect people with their Spirit of Laughter. Megan leads a public drop-in Laughter Club at Open Door Yoga on Commercial Drive every Sunday afternoon, enjoys joining The Smiling Yogi for special training and Laughter events, and is delighted to Laugh with YOU!
Farah Moolji Nazarali is the Founder and Producer of Drishti Point Yoga Radio (www.drishtipoint.ca), an international-membership based website that produces podcasts about yoga, meditation, and the spiritual path, and she is the Visionary that created The Smiling Yogi (www.thesmilingyogi.com), a small business dedicated to spreading joy, health, and wellness through Laughter Yoga. She has been featured in over 50 newspaper and magazine articles for her work in the field of wellness, and she is known locally for the innovative ways she is able to bring the wisdom and light of yoga into the world.
Farah is a well-loved Laughter Yoga Trainer, and has led over a dozen Laughter Yoga Trainings. She is thrilled to co-faciltate the Spring 2014 with Seia Roots and Megan Greenberg.
Early Bird (before March 31)
- Regular rate: (after March 31st) $395
- Friend Special: (after March 31st) Sign up with a friend and pay $296.25 each (25% off) – total for both of $592.50
- All cancelations are subject to a $50 fee
To register or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org