Be part of the global movement for health, joy, and world peace!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
with Laughter Yoga International!
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training!
October 23-25, Fall 2015
October 23rd Laughter Event 7pm-9pm (free, open to all)
October 24/25th Training Days, 9am-5pm
- Would you like to a become Certified Laughter Yoga Leader? Payment and registration details below.
- Are you a previously certified Laughter Yoga Leader and would like to join us for the fun training weekend? Please contact us at email@example.com for information about a special rate available for you!
- Sign up for the training before September 30 to get the early bird rate!
Everyone is welcome at the Free Friday night Event!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter.
Sacred Space Studio
3574 West 4th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6R 1N8
We will place balloons near the entrance of the building and put up signs and balloons to guide you.
You will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session
- How to start your own community Laughter Club or Laughter sessions (healthy-workplace, non-profit, healthcare, seniors etc.)
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal and professional life
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise.
This training is offered by Soaring Life Training. Facilitators for the weekend training are Kasim Al-Mashat and Seia Roots.
- Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat (PhD, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher) has a deep passion for making a difference in people’s lives through his work. He provides individual and group counselling. His counselling background and interest in mental, physical and emotional wellness led him to Laughter Yoga in 2007. Kasim trained with Dr. Madan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga, and became a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher. His work in Laughter Yoga has caught the attention of media including Maclean’s magazine, Simon Fraser University News, Global BC Television, and TELUS Optic TV. Check out the article about Kasim in SFU News http://www.sfu.ca/sfunews/stories/just-for-laughs-laughter-yoga.html
- Watch Kasim’s latest youtube video about Laughter Yoga!
- Seia Roots (Mental Health Educator, Certified Laughter Yoga/Wellness Teacher) has been leading workshops on health and healing and community support for the past eight years. Drawing on her background in mental health and expressive arts, Seia enjoys exploring and expanding the benefits of Laughter Yoga. As a form of expressive play, Laughter Yoga encourages flexible, creative and authentic ways of connecting with the world. Seia thoroughly enjoys co-facilitating the twice yearly Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings. She is super-excited to be laughing with Kasim again and hopes to laugh with you too!
** Be sure to email at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration! We also take payment by PayPal, cash or cheque.(PayPal buttons will be inserted summer 2015). For more details please email us email@example.com
Friend Discount: To get the Friend Discount both friends must pay together on PayPal. If after you sign up individually, you find a friend who wants to join you, provided it is within 60 days of your original purchase, we can refund your original payment and sign you up again at the cost of 1 Friend Special (2 people). The early bird rate will apply when this change is made before the end of early-bird rate. Friends can pay separately if paying by cheque or cash.